Thursday 25 October 2012

In-Between...


"I belong in the service of the queen
I belong anywhere but in-between..."

In so many ways right now, I feel like I am waiting for something.  Waiting for the end of the year to finally be out of debt.  Waiting for the right mix of inspiration and motivation to take all of this writing to the next level.  Waiting for the next big thing to drop into my life and shake up the status quo...waiting....waiting for someone to peform with?

Hey.  Jude.  Stop waiting for someone to perform with....

I just feel like I'm ready to take another step.  I spent 2011 nursing the wounds of the previous decade and I spent 2012 trying to strengthen and improve myself...trying to learn who I am when I'm all alone and what I want to do with myself in absence of anyone or anything else defining me.  

In the face of near infinite choice, it's become ridiculously difficult to choose...

Of course, even squeaky voiced Canadian Geddy Lee knows "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!"

Hmmm

I'm rambling, I know...

I'm probably over-thinking things too frequently lately, as well.  Eventually thought must make way for action, or else what's the point of it all?  

Eventually!  

I'm missing some piece of the puzzle still.  It'll come.  For now, I'll have to wait just a little longer in-between....

No comments:

Post a Comment