Saturday 24 August 2013

FanExpo 2013!

 

Once again I'm late for posting...this time cause all day yesterday I was at FanExpo!  This was...oh, the third or fourth time I've gone.  It's a fun day!  Although my friends and I don't really "do it right".  We just sort of wander around treating it like the world's biggest geek garage sale, without actually looking into any of the panels or activities or signings or anything that most people go for...


Even without all the "activities" there's still tons to do and see, especially in just one day...


Fun!  Someday when I finally have enough seniority at my job to get weekends off or just time off in the Summer, I'll have to do the whole thing properly over the whole weekend...


Oh, of course I had to bring home some "loot"...I didn't go too nuts this year but I managed to purchase a nice selection of terribly nerdy things...


Can you believe that they made an action figure of the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh?  I know, right?  Awesome!

Anyway, good time!  If you ever have a chance to go, you totally should.  You know, if you were on the fence or something.  Do it! NERRRRDDD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment