Thursday 13 June 2013

Summertime Schedule...


Well, I hate to have basically nothing to talk about two weeks in a row, BUT...now that it's arguably "Summer" in Toronto, I have things to do....

You know...OUTSIDE....

I know, I know...

Not to worry, at least every two or three weeks I'll HAVE to stay home to do laundry, dust, uh...avoid thunderstorms...that sort of thing!

In the meantime, here are three things that I do that waste my precious time now that I have an iPhone, that never would have been an issue if my flip-phone from 2001 hadn't died:

1. Visit ridiculous and annoyingly negative discussion boards about the latest Batman or Superman comic book, even though I KNOW that they're just going to frustrate me with their constant bitchy nitpicking.

2.  Check Facebook way too many times a day...even when I just looked at it once a day on my computer, that was still TOO MUCH.  Now I feel compelled to check it whenever I have a couple minutes to spare...you know, to reassure people whom I barely know that I still "like" them...

3. Play The Simpsons: Tapped Out!  They just released a mega-update for summertime allowing beachfront property!  I blew through $500,000 in-game money buying the beach.  Add me!  StryderWolfe

Ok, well, the last one is fun.  Oh well....Welcome to modern life!  I guess....

Ay Carumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment